was founded in 1986 and began its commercial life with in Turkey some training projects In 1989, with the establishment of in Hamburg, the World Bank and international projects became the main field of activity for both companies and successfully completed many World Bank, European Community and international projects with the number of which could not be underestimated.
, Turkey within the limits of a very large enough basic education to technical education training-products to include the range of conducting training and consulting projects, – while Hamburg is interested in projects other than Turkey.
and is proud to have an excellent expertise and experience in international education projects and, more importantly, a respected name for 31 years from its establishment.
Brands We Represent
Trade and Vocational Schools
Basic and Advanced Level Military Schools
Telecommunication and Transportation Companies
Basic Education Schools
High Schools (All types)
Vocational and Technical Education Schools
Basic and Advanced Industrial Training Centers
OUR QUALITY POLICIES
- To be a reliable and sought after company in an understanding that fully meets the needs and expectations of the customer in all processes,
- To follow and implement technological developments closely to reduce costs and increase profitability,
- To increase the quality level continuously by giving importance to team work in order to ensure that all employees are more competent and capable of using their skills at the highest level within the framework of quality systems,
- To establish quality, awareness in all employees,
- To cooperate with suppliers and suppliers based on trust,
- Our company's name and Turkey to serve the world more to announce objectives, existing technical, administrative and financial move our savings abroad,
- To produce the most suitable, most accurate and economical solutions in the fastest way and to avoid any possible non-conformities.
- To complete the project in time, in full compliance with the project with the highest level techniques, in the desired quality and within the budget limits,
- To be an exemplary organization that respects the society and environment, and to contribute to the national economy by continuously improving the business volume,